Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
as the day draws nearer..
Saturday, August 12, 2006 |
salam alaikum blog!=D its been awhile since i penned down my thoughts. Lets give it a try today. Im half asleep though. heh.

Just woke up from a 3hr slp.Yes, i slept at abt 8.30pm! hehe.Was soooo tired after 2 weeks of physical exertion. *phew* Now, the day is near. The day ill b commissioned by the commissioner of SCDF. Yesterday(Friday),at 4.46pm was the official end to the Final Exercises. As everyone was shouting with joy, "POP OH!", i just kept quiet. Reflecting what we went through for the past 2 weeks.

Definitely it was hard on me. I was being assessed on Monday for ship fire fighting, one of the more straight forward exercises but physically demanding. To make things worse, i was assessed by the Officer Commanding(OC) of Yishun Fire Station, the no.1 station(audit). His job was to push me to the edge and he did a great job.

Before the exercise, i thought this would be a great chance to score and get the points for my overall score.

NEVER did any OC whacked us before or during the exercise but HIM, even before the exercise he gave us a warm up session. His purpose? to tire us out before the exercise and as the saying goes, "tired cannot think right?".

I had a hard time putting my concept of operations to him. He wanted to do it his way. We were thought to do things in a different manner and he expected us to do it HIS way. Even my instructors were asking why am i deviating from the normal procedures.

At the end of the day, my scores were affected. To a certain extent, i didnt bother, coz at least i gave a fight. At least i have the guts to voice out my opinion, when 90% of the time he was mocking me. Even prompting to fail me if i dont attend to his request. On the other hand, my scores were affected. I couldnt help it but feel dejected.

Oh Allah, please grant me patience and acceptance. This is just be a small test from You.

After that day, i was feeling kinda down. I didnt let this feelings get the better of me though. I gave my best to the other exercises where my other buddies are being assessed.

My feelings are pretty mixed. As much as i want to get out of the course, i seriously dont think i have what it takes to b an EFFECTIVE officer yet. Its not easy. The sudden increase of responsibility will choke most of us.

Well, let not think too much of it. Let bygones be bygones. What is more important is that we continue to pick things up quickly. Just 2 MORE wks left!eheh.

Today IS going to be a good day! gonna spend time with my cuttie pies! hehehe.Ouh, today they will b going to the science centre! and then sentosa! wEeheee...nothing beats the sun,sand and the sea=D

The aceh kids will b going back in 2days time. huhu. Anyone of u out there interested in meeting them, can always give me a buzz ya. They wont be long and we dont know when they will come here again.

With that, im going back to dream land=D



adios amigos, i go berambos
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 2:14 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home