Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
thank you for this.....
Saturday, May 12, 2007 |
Salam alaikum everyone!

Its been quite sometime since I penned my thoughts. Not really on top of my to-do-list but ill spare some.

First of all, thank YOU ALL whom have prayed and wished for me the day I turn 22. Im really thankful to Allah that I met and have such friends in my life(=

On the contrary, having said this, apart from feeling thankful, I do feel guilty. I have such wonderful, appreciative friends that it puts me in a spot when they show it. I feel that Im not really a person who say how much I appreciate my friends but deep down its a whole different feeling.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to those whom expect more of me in this sense. If you were to ask me whose birthdays i remember, id be embarass to say, because I do not many.

I do believe that Islam is about affection and somehow the brotherhood forged must be expressed when necessary.

This is my weakness I believe. From a humble servant to all my friends out there, I hope you forgive for this. Ive been working on it and insyaAllah, with your doa and well wishes, I will become a better person.

There are so many names to be mentioned here but I would like to thank all of you whom have take that bit of your precious time for me in your prayers. May Allah repay you MORE for what you have done for me and lets together, we make the world a better place to live in and...lets start by making ourselves, better Muslims (=
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 7:26 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home