Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
working....
Sunday, January 20, 2008 |
Its been 2 weeks since I started working. Life has been more challenging ever since. So many things to accomplish.

Work is really taking a lot of time I realise. Im practically left with week nights which most of the time ill be tired when im done with work *sigh* I must stop wasting time if I want to do something about it.

Working has been an eye opener. Observing the different kind of characters. Personally, I was hoping to practice Islamic conduct and adab at work. Things like appreciating one another and not back biting. Like giving salam when u crosses each other's path. and the list goes on. I think we focus on being professional that we forget Islam itself IS professional. i.e. being responsible, being punctual etc.

Supposedly, working here is one of the closest u can get to work in a Muslim environment and if this is among the best, im not sure how the other companies work.

I think i wanna give it a try 2 make a difference here. Someday, i might leave this place but until that someday comes, ill do my best!

come on Mohksin!! GAMBATTE!! *Thumbs up pose*

uhhh...that feels kinda good.

ok people! start praying for me 2 give me that divine pushing from behind. hehe.
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 10:34 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home