Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
that sad dream...
Sunday, June 21, 2009 |
Have you ever had a dream that u have control over how it ends? I did but that wasnt how It ended last night.

I guess I was soo affected by recent events that my ownself let it flow.

Day and night I think about it. The thought of losing you is hard to comprehend but thats alright because its not going to happen. (=

You know what makes a good person and you know what you want. Thank you.

It is because this life is just a stop over for another life that is everlasting, I would want to sacrifice everything to be better. If im good, be better!

"Oh Allah..on top and above all these, there is no greater loss than to lose You. Please let me be steadfast in the good 'amal and ibadah I have and will be doing."

"Oh Allah, please use me to spread good onto this world for that is the reason of my existence"

"Oh Allah, make it not difficult for me to reach u in times of need and not forgetting in times of nikmah"

La ilaha illa Anta subhanaka, inni kuntu minadh-dhalimeen

"There is no god but You, You are Glorified, I was indeed the wrongdoer"

"Oh Allah, please give me strength to be better every DAY, every HOUR, every MINUTE, every SECOND and every MICROSECOND also can?" huhu..


اللَّهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلَّا مَا جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً وَ إنْتَ تَحْعَلُ الْحزْنَ إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاً

O Allah, there is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will.
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 9:15 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home