Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
deep thots
Saturday, May 13, 2006 |
Peace be upon all! phew! what a day! its been a while since ive penned down my thots..i mean.. i mean..typing down my thots=D

So what is it that ive learn from the fast moving pace of this reality? Am i just like any others? "just go with the flow"? or do i plan my steps carefully so that i dont waste anytime? to tell u the truth, ive realised this quite sumtime back just that i thot this is normal. practically, EVERYTHING i do is a rush..n i mean EVERYTHING. from the time i get out of bed, to change to my PT(Physical Training) attire, doing the morning exercise, QUEUEING for breakfast(can u imagine we have to RUN for our food?? makes me feel uncivilised-_-") and EVERYTHING else..

sad isnt it? wheres the warm cookies n cold milk! i dun like speeding on the road but @ times, i have to.huhu..ya Allah! ive sin you so many countless times! im sorry for the times i forget You! oh how could i! You r MY Everything! these fingers r typing bcoz You let me. these eyes r watching bcoz You permit me to. i am NOTHING w/o You..i missed those peaceful times..i wish to feel it again.feel ur presence in my blood.feel ur presence in my breath.Ya Allah, guide me thru..guide me thru..

ya..the sound of the above text is exactly what im feeling right now..i feel soo down, spiritually...i hope all of u would help me by including me in ur prayers...prettyyy pllllzzzz...=) thx!
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 10:53 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home