Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
of all places
Saturday, June 03, 2006 |
It was a typical wkday morning, i cant really recall when. It was during my 5BX(5 basic exercise) that i had a chance to do some reflection..i noe..its weird-_-... it was the all time favourite position.."Jack Knife Exercise in position READY!" ehehhee...it is usually this position that our PTI(physical training instructor) MIGHT let us juz lie there n rest..or sleep..heh..ironically, instead of sleeping, i chose 2 let my mind wander.

As i look up at the sky, stars were twinkling bright, i reminisce a certain issue that have led me to where i am today. a more focused guy.heh. not so much matured but focus=P ..bcoz of that certain 'event', i planned out how my life would b few years down the road. target was set n i am on my way. its not really a step by step planning but more of a guide. how i will get there is up 2 my own 'creativity'.

the thing is...the target.its sort of a moving target so i have 2 b ready for changes and at the end of the day,even b4 i reach the target, it may not even b there anymore=) ive come realise that if someday, the target is not there anymore, my journey has 2 go on. as people have always say, the destination is nothing without the journey=) n yes! i will CHOOSE 2 stand tall no matter what happens! OH ALLAH, YOU WILL be my guide! i know someday i will fall, but its only YOU who can pick me up. Ya Allah, plz let me be strong n consistent for i am weak. plz remind me frequently of why i was introduced 2 this world. its be-cause of...YOU..oh Allah..be my strength..

as those thots crawled thru my mind, tears started 2 fill my eyes but i know everything will be okay coz Allah is always with me..no matter what happens Muslim dont give up. i am not a quitter but a fighter! ALLAHU AKBAR!



"So lose not heart. Nor fall into despair: for you must gain mastery if you are true in faith." (Ali Imran [3]: 139)
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 10:35 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home