Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
its tough being...
Thursday, January 07, 2010 |
It feels lonely when you are playing a managing role. No longer I can rub shoulders with my comrades like the way we used to. no longer I can worry about things not working out like the way I used to.

But this change is important. This change is necessary. If I keep doing it, I wouldn't be giving the juniors their chance to experience it and grow. I just have to keep reminding myself that this is for the greater good and that my role has evolved and it is equally as important. Mentoring can be such a pain but I believe this is the way to go. There are many ways to achieve that Khaira Ummah and this is the way I choose to struggle with and these are the people You chose for me to move together in that direction.

Thank You Allah. pls bless the little efforts that we do to reignite the fire of Islam in our hearts and the hearts of others.

Thank You Allah. Pls continue to help us in this journey, ultimately to attain Mardhatillah.

Thank You Allah. If its not much to ask, pls let ALL of us enter Your jannah. I understand we are unworthy of it bcos of soo many shortcomings. But we can never be able to withstand your wrath and the torment of Your hell.

Rabbi Yassir wa la Tua'assir.

yeah, fulfilling this new role is lonely but I know i am never truly alone (=

ganbate self.
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 4:13 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home