Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
I CHARGE U!!
Monday, September 04, 2006 |
Peace be upon everyone!

Today is my first day at work as a leftenan. I reached work pretty early, sayyy, 7.40am. Didnt really feel that awkward. Came to the office put my stuff down and waiting for my officer in charge.

He came in and was greeted by a number of trouble-making firefighters. I was sitting outside his office and so i heard him screwing the guy upside down! and the last thing i heard was.."I CHARGE U!" Then, the provost came and handcuffed him away. He was in tears. What a way to start work i thought.

He then called us in. Had some minor briefing of our job scope. I was assigned to ROTA(ROTAtion) 2. He said he would like to visit Norhakim, the guy hospitalised for a bike accident. There, we met up with his parents. My OC(Officer Commanding) gave a financial aid form to them. I stood there and listened to what they have to say. I almost broke down but i knew i cant as i was in uniform. About their parents not working, about Hakim being the family's hope.Oh Allah, how come I never appreciate life as much?

We went to take a look at Hakim again and thx to him, i was holding back my tears again. He said to my officer, "sir, sorry sir". What the heck! and the next thing dat touched me from head to toe was his fighting spirit when my officer asked him how he was feeling."I feel stronger",clenching his fist with all the strength he had as if he would be able to walk again tmr. Oh Allah, plz plz plz make him walk again and grant him and his family strength and faith to hang on.

We reached back CDA at abt 1530hrs. Came back to office and had tests papers to mark. And then i realised i had to interview my rota. and i had to checked my work mail. Oh, great, i have plenty of work to do=D I left work at 2020hrs. im tired but im happy=) May i find peace and satisfaction in working here. Firefigher ROX!
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 11:08 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home