Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
oh mama...saya mau kawen=P
Monday, August 03, 2009 |
Alhamdulillah, I had an unplanned fruitful Sunday! It really amplifies that Allah is in fact, the best of Planners (=

Referring to my previous blog entry on hunger and such. I was placed in almost that exact situation where food was wasted.

I was at a malay wedding and I was fortunate to be part of the kendarat to be able to experience the BAD habit of some(most probably more) people attending the wedding.

I think personally, when I picked up a plate with plenty of dishes on it, I felt like telling that person off but I had to always bear in mind that it wasn't my majlis.

At the same wedding, while I was clearing the rubbish at the disposal point, there was this chinese guy who came forward and pass me an almost empty plate(it was just chicken bones left). That guy didn't look like he's from a well to do background and the fact that he is a non-Muslim, he really made my day.

Oh Allah, we have been tested with the nikmat of food and wealth. Pls let us not waste it as there are those who requires them as their lives depend on it. Pls also let us always remember to thank/praise You in our prayers as You are the Giver of Rizq.

And give to the kinsman his due and to the Miskîn(poor) and to the wayfarer. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift. Verily, spendthrifts are brothers of the Shayatîn (devils), and the Shaitân (Devil Satan) is ever ungrateful to his Lord.
Al- Isra: 26-27



Mental Note: for my wedding, i wanna put this ayat at the buffet location and I would want to put a Thank You note for those who finishes their food!!

posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 12:11 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home