Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
MTV..? mandai training village lar.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 |
Today is my 3rd day at work.I slpt at camp the night before. I tink its alot better staying in than to go back home. When im there, i slp early and so having enough rest. and everytime i go home, i get bz..and in the end i sleep late-_- ive decided to stay in the wk xcept on wed from nxt wk onwards. If u guyz have anything for me ONLINE, can c me on wednesdays=D on other days, give me a call or sms k.

As usual,i make my way to the office at abt 7.30am. After checking my emails, and clearing my table a lil,6 of my men came in to report sick! SIX out of 26..wat the G@%((T%(@%&%@(!!!!! i NEVER doubted any1 reporting sick but THIS is TOO MUCH! i couldnt handle it, so i asked the DI(Duty Instructor) to handle it. Some were complainin like cuts and cramps and headaches! ok, i am NOT suppose to b judging BUT is this what a firefighter is like? if they r,i wouldnt feel safe in their hands.sheesh.when they left to report sick,i could feel my temper rising.now, i feel like i can treat them they way they should!*MUAHAHAHAHA* *EVIL* i dunno mann...the other commanders told me not to b nice to them. If im nice, they will b like crawlin all over my head.*Dilemma*

I gave them a piece of my mind just now. I really hope it gets to their head. Firefighters are supposed 2 b the toughest men around PHYSICALLY.

Training at MTV was slack. hmm..oh well. These guys r into their 8wks of training already. I dont think i can do much but just supervise.hope to start a new when the new batch comes.

im tired now, gd night -_-zzZz
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 10:13 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home