Hello Stranger!
Links
He said, She said
Recent Comments
My Personalities
Visit the Site
You are SUPERMAN.

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.


Visit the Site
You are SIMBA.

You're young, naive, and misguided. However, don't fear, because your growth comes exponentially with hard times ahead. Only then will you reach the goals you've set out to accomplish.


Visit the Site
The Sorting Hat would put you in Gryffindor.

You are bold, passionate, and brave. You have a highly-defined sense of right and wrong, and you are not afraid to speak your mind or fight for what you want.


Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Designed byThe MVAC © 2008
Exclusively for Mohksin.
All Rights Reserved. 2008 | 1429H
Powered by the MVAC
Enhancing Relationship: 3
Sunday, October 01, 2006 |
CREATING PERFECT RELATIONSHIPS?

A person visited the government matchmaker for marriage, SDU, and
requested
"I am looking for a spouse. Please help me to find a suitable one." The
SDU
officer said, "Your requirements, please." "Oh, good looking, polite,
humorous , sporty, knowledgeable, good in singing and dancing. Willing
to
accompany me the whole day at home during my
leisure hour, if I don't go out. Telling me interesting stories when I
need
companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest." The
officer
listened carefully and replied, "I understand you need television."

There is a saying that a perfect match can only be found between a
blind
wife and a deaf husband ,because the blind wife cannot see the faults
of
the husband and the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of the wife.
Many
couples are blind and deaf at the courting stage and dream of perpetual
perfect relationship. Unfortunately, when the excitement of love wears
off,
they wake up and discover that marriage is not a bed of roses. The
nightmare begins.
posted by Mohksin Rashid @ 4:46 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home